The following Terms and Conditions for Sales apply to the sale of products on the website www.brozzetti.com/shop. Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. is registered with the chamber of commerce of Perugia, P.I. 02015940543 with legal headquarters in Via T. Berardi 5/6, 06123, Perugia, Italy. You may request further information and / or communicate with us and / or raise complaints concerning sales, orders, products, payments and deliveries at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms and Conditions for Sales below apply to all sales made on the Website of Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. The Terms and Conditions for Sales can be modified at any time by Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. Any modifications and / or new conditions will come into effect from the moment they are published in the “Terms and Conditions” section of the Website. For this reason users are invited to access the Website regularly and check the most up-to-date version of the Terms and Conditions for Sales. The applicable Terms and Conditions for Sales are those in effect at the time when the purchase or the order is made.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on the Website is protected by current regulations on copyright and intellectual property. All forms of extraction and reuse of material from the Website that may damage in any way the rights of the owners of the Website are forbidden unless they have been expressly authorised. The site and its contents can only be used for personal, research and teaching ends and not for commercial ends. For example, the contents of the Website include:
- texts and photographs;
- charts and tables;
- audio clips;
- animated or static drawings;
- all graphic representations and / or text in general.
It is therefore forbidden to copy and / or reproduce part or the whole of the contents of the Website without express authorisation from Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop.
- LINKING / FRAMING
It is not permitted in any way to create links to the Website’s Home Page which is reached at the web address www.brozzetti.com (henceforth also referred to as the “Home Page”) or to any other internal page on the Website without written authorisation from Giuditta Brozzetti soc.coop.
Specific links which direct the user directly to an internal page without passing through the Home Page (“deep linking”) are expressly forbidden, as are automatic insertion links (“inline linking”) that enable the user to automatically view images from the Website in a different space. Frame-links (“framing”) that make it possible to open a page of the website in a page of another site in such a way as the contents of the page appear within a frame structured to this purpose rather than in a separate window in the browser are also forbidden.
The violation of any points in this article may be prosecuted, including for unfair competition (disciplined by current regulations on the matter).
All prices of products for sale on the Website are expressed in Euros (€) and include Value Added Tax (“IVA” in Italy). Delivery costs are payable by the user.
Product prices may change without warning. The price charged to the client will be the one published on the product sheet when the order is sent.
Products remain the property of Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. until payment of the purchase price and for delivery costs is received from the user.
The order will be fulfilled only when Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. has received confirmation of the actual payment of the total amount due, consisting of the purchase price and delivery costs.
Because of the possibility that several users purchase the same product at the same time, it may happen that the ordered product is no longer available after the order has been made. Should the ordered product not be available, the client will promptly be advised by email and the purchase order will be cancelled. If the payment has already been made, Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. will reimburse the total amount paid by the user – consisting of the purchase price and delivery costs – within thirty days from the day following the order being made.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURIDISDICTION
Contracts established between users of the Website and Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. are governed by Italian law. Specifically, they are subject to the regulations in art. 50 and following of the Italian Consumer Code. The Court of Perugia shall have jurisdiction over any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation of these Terms and Conditions for Sales.
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
Products purchased from the Wesite can be paid for by bank transfer or with PayPal.
Invoices are issued on request: users who require an invoice should ask for one by email at the following address email@example.com
Bank transfers must be made within 3 working days of the date of the order or the order will be cancelled.
To pay with your Paypal account, choose this form of payment in the “Payment” area on the last page of the order.
Should your order be returned, the amount will be credited to your current account.
Rights of the data subject
In accordance with article 7 of the Data Protection Code, you have the right to be informed – at any time – of the existence of any data containing your personal information and of the purpose of holding this information. You also have the right to ask for the data to be updated, corrected, cancelled or blocked and to oppose, in part or fully, for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data which involves you, even if it relates to the purpose of data gathering, as well as the handling of personal data which involves you concerning the sending of marketing communications or advertising material, or for market research. To exercise these rights, and to receive information on Data Custodians or on those with whom the data is shared, or on those that as managers or designated people can come to have knowledge of your data, you can contact the data controller, Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. Via T. Berardi, 5/6, 06123, Perugia, Italy, or write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
How many articles can I return?
If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order up to 20 days from the date of delivery to Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop.
We only accept articles that can be included in the following categories:
- New articles: articles must be in the same condition as they were received and in their original boxes. Returns of articles which show obvious signs of wear and/or are not in the condition in which they were received are not accepted.
- Wrong article: the article you received was not the one that you ordered.
We would like to remind you that returned articles which cannot be included in one of the aforementioned categories will not be reimbursed.
Clients who have bought products on the website have the right to withdraw from the contract agreed with Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. without any form of penalty and without citing a reason, within 20 (twenty) working days from the date when the goods were received.
To exercise the right of cancellation it is necessary to:
- Within twenty working days of receiving the goods, send back the product/s which have been bought, suitably protected and wrapped in their original packaging, accompanied by any accessories. In accordance with article 67, 2nd paragraph of the Legislative Decree of 6th September 2005, number 206 (“Consumer Code”), the completeness of the product being returned is an essential condition to exercising return rights. Products must thus not be damaged or altered and can only be returned with their identifying tag and/or badges and/or single-use seal, where present, still attached to intact products that have not been tampered with.
- In accordance with article 67, fourth paragraph of the Consumer Code, only once product/s have been received and only after the terms and the ways in which the right to return have been found to have been met and the integrity of the product has been verified, Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. will proceed, in as short a time as possible and, in every case, within thirty days of the date when Giuditta Brozzetti soc. coop. became aware that the right of cancellation was to be exercised, to refund the sums paid by the user. The amount of the refund will be communicated via email and deposited in a current account.
- In accordance with article 55 of the Consumer Code, the right of cancellation is excluded if the sale in question involved tailor-made or personalised products.